JOIN OUR PELICAM PRACTITIONER COMMUNITY
Pelicam’s success has been built on the outstanding work that our practitioners deliver for our clients. We pride ourselves on being commercially focused and results driven. We’re building a community of like-minded people, trusted professionals, project intelligent practitioners selected from the best practitioners in the UK (note the word 'practitioner', not 'consultant').
Our Practitioners consistently demonstrate:
- Exceptional project and programme competency
- Outstanding communication skills
- Desire to actively seek out & act on customer needs & expectations
- A range of leadership styles to suit situations
- Drive to achieve client objectives
- The ability to develop a client portfolio with Pelicam
- Absolute determination to exceed expectations, whatever it takes
You'll be working with the best in the business:
- Access to virtual expert teams
- Plus a Managing Practitioner on call (sounding board)
- Working with the best (circle of trust)
- Ability to extend team with trusted resource
- Quarterly newsletter
- Regular gatherings including social, networking and master class events
- Pelicam Induction programme
- Discounted training courses
- Personal use of the Pelicam competency framework
- Use of Pelicam methods under license
Do you have the credentials, endorsements and advocates that we strive for?
If you are interested in joining our Pelicam practitioner community and want to learn more, please apply with your CV and cover letter about how you fit our requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
For specific vacancies click here.
We look forward to hearing from you!
No agencies please.