Reviews provide mitigation against project risk, assign accountabilities for resolution, promote successful delivery outcomes, and will raise your confidence levels.
It requires a good combination of skill, instinct and experience:
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
· Position the team correctly so they are seen to be objective and have the necessary sphere of influence
· Focus on what’s important. Don’t just tick boxes, apply intelligence and be flexible
· Understand how to maximise the value from your change function
· Be objective and independent, not compromised by internal politics, hierarchy and agendas
· Work to a system, measure success and act accordingly
THE PELICAM 360 REVIEW
At the heart of our success is the Pelicam 360 method, which combines a predictive model with a people-centric approach and delivers a pragmatic, attainable plan.
The 360 method can be applied to any project, programme, methodology or industry sector.
Here we show how it is used over a 5 week programme review:
“The Pelicam Healthcheck was extremely thorough and insightful in exposing areas of the programme we may have otherwise missed.”
- John Fisher - Head of Solution Development - E-on