Advising you how to manage out uncertainty, build confidence in outcomes and accelerate delivery
Reviews provide mitigation against project risk, assign accountabilities for resolution, promote successful delivery outcomes, and will raise your confidence levels.
It requires a good combination of skill, instinct and experience:
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
· Position the team correctly so they are seen to be objective and have the necessary sphere of influence
· Focus on what’s important. Don’t just tick boxes, apply intelligence and be flexible
· Understand how to maximise the value from your change function
· Be objective and independent, not compromised by internal politics, hierarchy and agendas
· Work to a system, measure success and act accordingly
THE PELICAM 360 REVIEW
At the heart of our success is the Pelicam 360 method, which combines a predictive model with a people-centric approach and delivers a pragmatic, attainable plan.
The 360 method can be applied to any project, programme, methodology or industry sector.
Here we show how it is used over a 5 week programme review:
“The Pelicam Healthcheck was extremely thorough and insightful in exposing areas of the programme we may have otherwise missed.”
- John Fisher - Head of Solution Development - E-on