What does the health check offer?
- An immediate view of necessary activities to ensure a programme or project will succeed
- A rapid uplift in project performance as our assistance plans kick in
- A benchmark against which to measure efficiency and potentially reduce costs
- Delivery improvements that can be applied across your organisation.
Why do you need assurance?
- Your programme or project is too important to fail
- Your project is struggling and needs focus
- You need to prove (to external stakeholders) a project is on track
- You want to build project maturity/shared learning across the organisation
- To measure or prove efficiency of the project function.
Our health checks can be applied to any project, programme, methodology (agile, waterfall, traditional), or industry sector.
The Pelicam Assurance Method™ has been developed over 17 years, driving the health check and providing the foundation to our assurance approach.