Intelligent Projects Forum
"Leading industry thinking in project success"
- The Intelligent Projects Forum is an invitation-only forum for project and programme leaders and change directors at blue-chip organisations.
- Members are able to exchange ideas, share industry intelligence and knowledge in a relaxed environment. Members are like-minded people who will be the best and the brightest in their field.
- The forum is hosted by Pelicam Assured Delivery who are committed to improving project success in the UK.
- Our shared objective is to facilitate the development of better project practices and improve each organisation’s delivery performance.
- The Forum meets a minimum of three times a year at a central London venue.
- Speakers share expertise and first-hand experience in topics of particular relevance to members followed by active discussion over dinner.
- All discussions are conducted under the Chatham House Rule.
- Events are exclusive and by invite only.
Setting up Programme Assurance. Read our 2 page takeaway following the June Intelligent Projects Forum (8th June 2016).
Measuring Change Efficiency & Delivery Effectiveness. Read our 2 page takeaway following the March Intelligent Projects Forum (9th March 2016).
Gold Plating Transformation Programmes. Read our 2 page takeaway following the December Intelligent Projects Forum (2nd December 2015).
Scenario Based Testing. Read our 2 page takeaway following the Autumn Intelligent Projects Forum (16th September 2015).
Delivering Regulatory Change. Read our article following the Summer Intelligent Projects Forum (10th June 2015).
Beyond Agile: Adjusting the mechanics to meet business expectations. Read our 2 page takeaway following the Spring Intelligent Projects Forum (11th March 2015).
Three Lines of Defence Killers & Landmines. Read our 2 page takeaway following the Winter Intelligent Projects Forum (10th December 2014).
Why do organisations struggle with change? Read our article following the Autumn Intelligent Projects Forum (17th September 2014).
Please note our 2017 forum dates are as follows:
Wednesday 13th September
Tuesday 5th December
If you would like to find out more, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org