Intelligent Projects Forum
"Leading industry thinking in project success"
- The Intelligent Projects Forum is an invitation-only forum for project and programme leaders and change directors at blue-chip organisations.
- Members are able to exchange ideas, share industry intelligence and knowledge in a relaxed environment. Members are like-minded people who will be the best and the brightest in their field.
- The forum is hosted by Pelicam Assured Delivery who are committed to improving project success in the UK.
- Our shared objective is to facilitate the development of better project practices and improve each organisation’s delivery performance.
- The Forum meets a minimum of three times a year at a central London venue.
- Speakers share expertise and first-hand experience in topics of particular relevance to members followed by active discussion over dinner.
- All discussions are conducted under the Chatham House Rule.
- Events are exclusive and by invite only.
Read our articles and takeaways from previous Intelligent Projects Forums;
Enterprise Business Intelligence/Big Data (13th September 2017).
Architecting your business future (14th June 2017).
Effective Governance - THE key to success (15th March 2017).
Delivering Digital Solutions for the Consumer (5th December 2016).
Building sustainable relations with suppliers that consistently deliver (21st September 2016).
Setting up Programme Assurance (8th June 2016).
Measuring Change Efficiency & Delivery Effectiveness (9th March 2016).
Gold Plating Transformation Programmes (2nd December 2015).
Scenario Based Testing (16th September 2015).
Delivering Regulatory Change. (10th June 2015).
Beyond Agile: Adjusting the mechanics to meet business expectations. (11th March 2015).
Three Lines of Defence Killers & Landmines. (10th December 2014).
Why do organisations struggle with change? (17th September 2014).
Please note our 2017 forum dates are as follows:
Wednesday 13th September
Tuesday 5th December
If you would like to find out more, please email: email@example.com