Home > Project Assurance
Pelicam Project Assurance:
enables successful, repeatable delivery
Impartial assessment, expert leadership, pragmatic coaching: hard and soft methods are not enough, clients need to understand the context, content and complexity - with appropriate levels of granularity and precision – to identify critical success factors. Maintaining an independent view, we focus on critical actions for success and build remedial action plans to manage risk, protect delivery and realise benefits. Pelicam Project Assurance work "client side" to assure the success of a project, programme or portfolio and raise internal capability.
Why we are in demand: over the last 30 years research has consistently demonstrated efforts to increase project success rates have not worked. Despite significant investment in project and programme management systems, tools, processes and methods the level of project failures remains alarmingly high. You may have a project which is too important to fail:
- You may need to increase the efficiency / reduce the cost of your project teams.
- You may not have the skill sets to complete a complex project.
- You may need to react faster to the market and exercise change accordingly.
- You may have a portfolio of projects at risk.
- You may not recognise the complexity of a programme of work.
You may be attempting delivery of a unique project for the first time.
Our specialist areas include technology enabled business change, large scale integration, outsourced development capability, and high volume transaction systems.
Our key services:
- Mature health check assessments to provide diagnostics & remedial planning
- Project experts to lead projects and programmes through to delivery
- Rescue and recovery
- Capability assessments and improvement programmes
- Project Intelligent workshops and coaching.